Thursday, September 25, 2008

Working Girl


Here's my bedroom! My bed is the one with the cow reclining on the brown cover. Artie and I were able to find the same cuddly blankets that Matthew and Emily have! They're wonderful :)


Here's a bit of Times Square on the way to my building. I decided not to stop to take one and just took this quick out-of-purse one, because tourists who block the sidewalk and take pictures are really annoying to Times Square business people. You can't imagine how many tourists block entire pathways just to get a "good view" of the M&M jumbo screen...


Oh look! It's my desk!


Lots of papers and sticky notes- must be a busy day! By the way, most of the rooms in our office have nicknames given by Roman (one of the employees). I've been trying to convince him that the front desk should be called The Bridge, since so much information goes through me. I'm campaigning by making sure my desktop and screen saver are Star Trek related.



The lobby area- all of the offices branch off of here. I really like the shades of purple and all the comfy couches.


Lunchtime! That means a trip to my favorite street-meat cart on 45th. Only $4 for salad, rice, meat, and steamed veggies. Yum!


It's Ayan! My favorite (and only) fellow intern. He's sad because he has no work to do . Oh well, he can pretend he's Jim, flirting with Pam on his breaks :)


And last but not least, my plant which keeps me company through the hours spent at Teatown. I think he deserves a name...any ideas?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I had a desk plant one time named Winnifred. "Winnie," for short.

Andrew said...

How about Number 1? That way you can always give instructions to Number 1 in your best Patrick Stewart impression.

Andrew said...

Incidentally, I just watched the video of Chris on Facebook...absolutely hilarious! He has some Adam Sandler in him.