...I probably would have worked myself out of a few years of purgatory yesterday ;) Just kidding. Yesterday I served bagels and cream cheese to the Pope's maestro. He's the first person to be knighted by a pope since Mozart- pretty cool! I think he thinks so too.
I told Artie about this, and he claims that in one swoop I worked my way up to a golden scooter with a Jesus bumper sticker in heaven. Heck yes.
Let's see, it's been a busy week. Work has started picking up a bit, but I'm feeling a little bit better about my competence. There's still a lot to remember and get used to, but it's slowly clicking.
Our class pitched our ideas to Animal Planet yesterday, and it went quite well! The Creative Direct was so gracious. She listened to all of our ideas, gave us all feedback, said our pitches were just as good as professional ones, and that she'd be in contact if they wanted to use any. Then she pulled out awesome super-soft t-shirts for everybody :)
I bought my plane tickets for Texas this week and am getting quite excited about going home for a weekend! Megan's wedding is going to be a blast, and I'm looking forward to seeing some theatre friends and old work friends.
I'm taking my camera to work today, so hopefully I'll get a few pictures of my work and Times Square for ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment