Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hip! Hip!

Hurray! I found my camera!
I had a wonderful time this weekend seeing Matthew and Emily and eating lots of junk food with family and friends. I'll type a better update later, but for now- here are some pics of this weekend and of the apartment. Enjoy!
Waiting for friends to arrive.

There they are!

Ginnie joined us via Skype.

Action shot.

Setting the table for a first-anniversary lunch with both families.
First bite for their second year of marriage. Yum!
Living room sans guests.
Bedroom.

Bathroom. I unknowingly picked out the same shower curtain that Matthew and Emily had in their old apartment in Waco! Crazy.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the couch, pillows, ottoman, shower curtain. But the Christmas tree? I think that needs some explanation!

Deb said...

It's an Easter tree! I put Easter eggs and a bow on it. And there's a bunny at the base.