Friday, March 20, 2009

Sad day

I have misplaced my digital camera! Argh! Oh well, the apartment isn't quite dazzlingly cute just yet. Hopefully the camera will unearth itself soon... Until then, feel free to skype me and I'll give you a nice tour! My bedspread is just as cute as the picture, I'm digging my platform bed, and I couldn't have asked for an awesome-er (or cheaper) couch and ottoman! I admit that some serious wall decoration is needed, as well as a dresser and desk. However, it's a nice, colorful start!

My only slight concern is this living alone business. A cat may be in order.

Already becoming the crazy cat lady.

Heck yes.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Hey Deb, for good wall decorations, try www.blockposters.com. You can turn any photo into a big, printable poster. That's how Em and I made that Sydney Opera House poster.

Emily Benesh said...

Personally, I think cats are cozier, but if you're conscious of public appeal, you could always get a puppy. Nobody ever talks about the crazy dog lady... :)

Lauren said...

A dog would also be good for security reasons, since you're a girl living alone. Unless you have to walk it after dark. ;)