I finished painting my dresser and it is now installed and sitting pretty in my bedroom! It's made a world of difference, and actually makes my bedroom feel like a living area instead of a beige cavern. I ordered a mirror to hang over it from Urban last week, so I'm going to wait until it arrives before I post a picture of the final product. :)
Church was wonderful again today! Afterward, the 20-something singles group (The Road) went over to Pastor John's house for lunch. It was quite yummy, and I had a nice time chatting with my churchmates and pitching wiffle balls for John's son Caleb to hit. Turns out, attendance was oddly low last Sunday, and we ended up having 25+ people for the meal!
Speaking of church, about how long does one usually wait before joining? I've visited two Sundays and a Wednesday, and have thoroughly enjoyed the people, church service, teaching, and fellowship. It just feels right. However, I'm going to be gone the next couple of Sundays, and will be in England for most of June. Should I wait until I get back?
My Advanced Theatre class is performing Romeo and Juliet this Friday...I hope it goes okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment