Alright folks, I'm in my final days as a NYC resident (at least for now). My schedule is freakin' awesome though:
Tonight (Wed): Final 7:00-???, afterward is the traditional karaoke party in Little Italy
Thursday: Ice skating in Bryant Park whenever I wake up and get ready, last-minute Christmas shopping, meeting up with my Teatown pals for Ukranian food and drinks.
Friday: Taking the Long Island Rail Road to Stonybrook where I'll meet up with Caitlin and Kevin, sit in on a grad class, go to a play reading, and catch up with them
Saturday: Take the LIRR back to the city where I'll start packing up. Later that night, I may be going to a Christmas shindig with all my theatre alumni friends who are still here.
Sunday: Pack, clean, enjoy my last day in Brooklyn, maybe get dinner with Mary and Haley.
Monday: My plane takes off around 10 and I'm home in Waco by 4:30.
Wow. It's ending very very quickly! I'm glad to be going home, but I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be missing city life and my friends here. I'll try and update at least once more with pictures of NYC decked out for Christmas! See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uhhh, I'm so jealous! Enjoy The City a little extra for me...
Oh, I wish I were there with you! Especially to eat some Ukranian food and see the city at Christmas. I've never done either of those things.
Ukrainian? Very cool! I'm jealous as well, though I did get to experience the city with Christmas decorations up last year. Tell Kevin I said hi.
Post a Comment