Hello blog and blogees!
Sorry it's been so very long. The life o'Deb has lately been very very busy but is now calming down a bit.
The biggest news is that my fall show is over! We cast and began rehearsing the very first week of school, so it's been a bit of a marathon from day one. However, with lots of help from my co-theatre teachers, it is now finished! We did four short comedy shows: Captive Audience (about a tv that comes to life and sucks it's owners in- think creepy Pleasantville), Baby with the Bathwater (Mary Poppins on drugs), Wanda's Visit (what happens if your insane highschool sweetheart comes to visit), and For Whom the Souther Belle Tolls (a spoof on The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams). The kids did an awesome job, and our audiences were small but very appreciative.
In other news, I'll likely be going to New York and then Boston for Thanksgiving! Two friends of mine are getting married at the Wayside Inn (see Lauren's blog about her visit- it's gorgeous!). I figured I'd take advantage of being in the Northeast and swing by NYC on my way!
Besides that, I'm busy with church activities and considering what to do next year. Teaching is going fairly well, but I'm pretty worn out right now!
Once I find my flash-drive-photo-thing, I'll update with pictures from my weekend camping and past weekend with the Dirty Dozen! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment