Saturday, May 30, 2009

**Input Needed**

Dear friends and family,
I have narrowed down my desk hardware choices to the following 5 pretty knobs. Please vote on your favorite. I have two that I'm leaning toward, but have much faith in your judgment and taste. Yes you. Kindly reply to this message with your choices or even other drawer knobs not posted below. If you have no earthly idea what desk I'm talking about, read the post under this one. Yep, I know it's amazing I've posted twice in one day! :)
Thank you,
your loving Deb




4 comments:

Lauren said...

I think the two red/orange ones would look cutest with your chest of drawers, but personally I love the first two. :)

Anonymous said...

Your mom likes number 5 and number 2, in that order--something calm, but with curved elements, that lets the lines of the desk speak for themselves.
Ha! Didn't mean to sound that pretentious!
But I do like the lines of the desk. Love, Mama

Emily Benesh said...

#5 gets my ultimate vote...fun, yet simple; elegant. Tied for second place: #4 because it goes with the rest of the room but could possibly out-shine the desk, and #2 because it's pretty but doesn't exactly work with anything BUT the desk. Hope that makes sense.

Matthew said...

#2 gets my vote.