Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh dear.

I've triggered some insane feminine nesting instinct I had no idea I had! Seriously. I'm stalking craigslist for sofas and shopping on all my favorite artsy websites for lamps, rugs, and even wall decals. I'm honestly going to force myself to buy only a couch the rest of this month...otherwise I'm going to go nuts decorating everything from wall hooks to drawer knobs! I did end up buying my pretty duvet cover from my last post:


And today I bought my ikea bed from a nice guy on craigslist:

It's pretty simple- a blank canvas to my beautiful bedspread, if you will :)

I've also made an appointment to see this couch in a week or two. Just not quite sure how I'm going to move it:

The price isn't bad, I like the color, and it's also a sleeper sofa!

Other things I'm drooling over:


Sweet peacock rug


Pretty Ikea lamp


Cute snail lamp (though I'd want a colored shade)


Cool picture wall hanging sleeves


Awesome (and recyclable!) mirror

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It all looks so fun! I love it!