Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's the Final Countdown

So yesterday marked one month until I leave NYC to head home to Texas. I think it's time to make a list of things I still need to do/see! Here's what I have so far, please feel free to comment **coughcough** with more suggestions. :)

Spend an afternoon ice skating in either Central Park, Bryant Park, or Rockefeller Center.

Take the boat ride out to Statue of Liberty.

Visit McGee's (the bar from How I Met Your Mother).

Go up to the Bronx, just so I can say I've been there.

Go to Staten Island...because who visits Staten Island?

Play the keyboard from Big at that huge toy store I can't remember the name of.

Ride the Roosevelt Island tram.

See the Seinfeld restaurant.

Enjoy at least one more non-Disney Broadway show! :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Is it FAO Schwartz?

Deb said...

Oh yeah! That's it! :D

Matthew said...

Did you intentionally name this post after Gob's theme song? =)

Deborah said...

Yes I did! :)

Andrew said...

Have you been to a taping of SNL?