Well summer is fast making its way to a very warm close, filled with text books and the clean smell of pencils waiting to be sharpened. Ugh. ;) I've had quite the relaxing summer, but it will be good to get back to a schedule and back to work. I have missed the kids!
This summer has been full of visits with friends and family! I have: house-sat for Aunt Jill and Uncle Paul, as well as my parents. Spent time with my folks, Paige, and Jordan in Waco; a lovely afternoon in Georgetown with Grandma Tanner; San Antonio for a wedding and time with college pals; a few days in Houston with Nate, Lauren, Noah, Jane, and Andrew; an afternoon with Bear and Aunt Traci; plenty of time with friends from church; and of course with my boy Ben. I've read numerous books, movie nights, and just time to relax, be, and breathe. Here are a few pictures just to highlight and finish summing up the past months. Enjoy, dear bloggers and bloggees!
VBS with First Irving (I was the MC for the big group morning session)
Picture of the Summer- Noah watching Curious George during a family trip to Waco for Father's Day
My friend Ashley and I went to see Wicked (finally)! :)
Leah and Artie had a beautiful wedding in San Antonio. They are such wonderful friends that are so well suited for each other! Here is Leah and her mom.
Whilst house sitting in Waco, Ashley came to visit and we went tortilla tossing down at the Suspension Bridge. A great friend and a hilarious evening!
Ben and me at the rifle range.
A coffee scavenger hunt with church friends!
Catching up with Joey during my trip to Houston.
My adorable niece and nephew! It was so good to hang out with them and Nate and Lauren :)
Sleepover with Ash and Angela- good times.
1 comment:
Those pictures of Noah crack me up. Yay for a good summer!
Post a Comment