I think I mentioned in my last post that my kids were rocking it out in one-act. Well, we made it all the way to Area, where got alternate (3rd place). Everyone seemed pretty surprised, and many audience members thought we should have advanced. Ah well, the kids did great! Here's a picture of our trophy from Regionals and a classic picture of Mr. Denbow, our fearless lead Theatre Director.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
It's going to be a lovely weekend, I just feel it! We had an awful storm last night, but today is sunny, breezy, and crisp to make up for it. It's the perfect day for a wedding, and I just so happen to be going to one in a couple of hours :). Anyway, I slept in and then went to a garage sale that was being held by a coworker. I found an incredible chair! I love antiques, and have had trouble finding a good chair for my living room. But lo and behold, here it was. I was unsure about the color at first, but I think it tones well with my painting. Here you are:


I think I mentioned in my last post that my kids were rocking it out in one-act. Well, we made it all the way to Area, where got alternate (3rd place). Everyone seemed pretty surprised, and many audience members thought we should have advanced. Ah well, the kids did great! Here's a picture of our trophy from Regionals and a classic picture of Mr. Denbow, our fearless lead Theatre Director.

I think I mentioned in my last post that my kids were rocking it out in one-act. Well, we made it all the way to Area, where got alternate (3rd place). Everyone seemed pretty surprised, and many audience members thought we should have advanced. Ah well, the kids did great! Here's a picture of our trophy from Regionals and a classic picture of Mr. Denbow, our fearless lead Theatre Director.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the chair! The lighting in that first picture makes it look especially lovely. If you find its twin, let me know!
Post a Comment