Wednesday, February 11, 2009
'Cause I'm Saved by the Bell
Well, as most of you know by now- I'm moving to Grand Prairie this weekend to begin my teaching career! Yay! I got a call at 10:30 Monday morning asking me to come up to GP and meet with the other high school theater teachers to discuss how to best divvy up classes. The meeting went extremely well! The other teachers decided I should have as easy a schedule as possible, since I'm a first year teacher and taking over in the middle of the year. I'll be teaching five classes of Theater I (they're studying improv right now) and one class of Advanced Theater (they're working on a 30 min version of Romeo and Juliet). This coming Monday I'll begin by shadowing one of the theater teachers and will actually begin teaching the Monday after, Feb 23. Emily's parents have kindly offered to house me until I find an apartment. I do have a good friend in GP who is moving out of her apartment right now, so I'll be going over to check it out sometime tomorrow. I'll try and post a few pictures for ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!
You know, Ken printed a picture of Screech and forged his autograph on it, and he had it hanging on his wall forever. Same with Mr. T and Worf from Star Trek: Next Generation.
That is hilarious. I should forge Johnny Depp's autograph.
Post a Comment